Be ware the place that I use will not fill the tanks if you are transporting in a car. Silly safety rules…
I usually put them partially under the wood I want to catch fire.
Shop heat pulled out of mothballs.[ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
That hookeroon is taller than me!
Yup I’m glad I have a large enough fuel tank to get me to my place and back without having to buy in Maine. I generally try my best not to buy...
Yup, and gasoline I saw 3.45 for regular yesterday. a bunch of scoundrels the propane people are!
I wonder when the cold air is going to show up? WMUR said October was the 6 warmest on record this morning.
I’m defiantly not bashing Drolet. The stove seems to be pretty well built. Just didn’t work for my application.
Too many people “ being careful” it’s time to grow a set and stand up!
[ATTACH]
For me the most important part of tent camping is having a tent with a rain fly that extends to the ground as close as possible. If you camp...
Camping is one of those things that you need to look at what you will be doing and gear up for that. There is a ton of gear out there. Are you...
I have both a jet boil and a 1 burner that screws on a green bottle. The both work great. I wouldn’t want to take the Colman backpacking or use...
Like the critter defense!
Between work, the kids school/other stuff and taking care of the house I have little free time for scrounging wood. I get log lengths and peck...
Share a shower with the Mrs. !
Hey don’t blow up my spot! Lol