Huh, I have driven a ton of trails with lots of leaves and never thought much about it. It’s good to be cautious tho. Don’t hurt the trucks...
Always gotta do the sniff test! Lol
Back that yota right up to the pile! Nice score
Common you gotta parade it around in the back of the pickup for a couple days!
Pickled jalapeños. :smoke:
[ATTACH]
Another fella,”auto tech” I used to work with bought one of those warranties from the foreigners. Bragged about what a good deal. Short time later...
There was snow on the ground within 20 miles of me but oh well. It’s been crazy warm. I really don’t have high hopes for the type of winter I enjoy.
I guy I work with just sent somebody 70$ and his credit card info for a 4k$ tool box. We were at lunch I just about choked on my sammich. :rofl: :lol:
[ATTACH] Probly they last of the season with the patio chairs. It’s just getting started tho!
Storm?:rofl: :lol:
I won’t win any traditional chili cook off but we like it. [ATTACH] still needs to simmer some.
Wish some of that snow would make it out here…
Inventory!
Midwinter
[ATTACH] Kindling day!
[ATTACH] I can get all the pallets I want for free at work. I use them as it costs me nothing. If they only last for the life of the stack that’s...
I don’t drive a car so it don’t really matter to me just letting folks know that might be unaware. :thumbs:
[ATTACH] Lots of metal and rubber for such a small blade!
Low riders can’t get it up!