:binoculars::ithappened:You know, or it didn’t happen…
Wow, I’d be pretty pizzed to find that on a machine I spent so much on and kept under cover!
Maybe you could all of a sudden be looking for a second home and put a quick “bid” in…
It will all burn!
If I fill the cavernous box and shut it down quickly headed out the door to work I have experienced the same issues. 20% +/- wood. Sounds like...
Dude did a pretty chitty job with it in front of my house. I suppose cutting the saplings down completely might cut into job security. I guess...
[ATTACH] These things are multiplying!
That’s a big pile o logs. At a decent price depending on species/size of wood.
Yep, I was just having some fun with LordOfTheFlies. Simply cutting or handling sassafras would have no effects.
Safrole - Wikipedia
Firewood!
Could drill some holes in a piece of flat stock and use a nut and bolt?
Fire and the Giant Sequoia
I know people like that!
I would burn only black birch if I could get enough of it. Unfortunately it’s a log here and there for me.
Ain’t nothing wrong with that.
Careful how much you sniff it you might find yourself listening to EDM half naked in the garage! sassafras oil is a hallucinogen.
Wh What cha building.
Congrats Kyle!
:santa: