White birch is mediocre firewood at best.
5 Pack Large Birch Logs for Fireplace Unfinished Wood Crafts | Etsy
Maybe folks don’t want to get their hands cold?
Backyard Pro MM-20 Butcher Series 20 lb. / 4.2 Gallon Meat Mixer with Removable Paddles
Your telling me the tree and two kissing balls cost an arm and a leg. Good thing there is a bit of fire wood in the trunk!
Devils lettuce!
Those ooni ovens are pretty cool! TurboDiesel that pizza looks like what we get at Victor Emmanuel beneficial society. I’m usually a thin crust...
:thumbs:
The heating seasons worth! No pulling tarps and covers back, slipping on snow covered/ icy steps. I never get tired of these pics! [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
:thumbs: The lone star looked lonely with the snow on it!
yup! Had to trim the trunk a bit to fit in the stand we have.[ATTACH] turned out decent tho. Can tell the short people put most on. Lol
I like your style sir!
[ATTACH] Seems each year they get bigger! Next year I’m gonna hafta cut a hole in the ceiling. :picard:
There was a vegan “cheesecake” at our dinner. Only the person that brought it ate a piece. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Maybe this has already been tried but have you burned kd lumber cuts just to see how the stove/ cat responds?
Yup, just gotta be careful, Kyle was just the tip of the iceberg.
It’s crazy how hot the fur gets and they don’t even flinch
[ATTACH] 30 lbs of honey heating up to be divided for xmas
Know any real estate brokers? If they are willing to go 15k above list I’m sure she could hold out for more.
I tell the better half that all the time.