I agree, they both work from home. I spends plenty of time playing with big boy toys. Time is not the issue in this case.
Thanks I’ll look at them!
Yes you can flush the core. I doubt it would cause an overheat but I literllay have 0 experience “feeling the love”
Looking to put together a leaf vac. Trailer. Similar to a cyclone rake. I’m not having much luck sourcing the impeller set up. [ATTACH] These...
[ATTACH] Should be a available at any parts store.
[ATTACH]
Does this include big pharma?
100$ maybe down there. I was talking with an extended family member at thanksgiving. Her and her husband are highly educated electrical engineers...
Never had dumplings… I guess I’ll have to try that sometime.
This was a mustgo soup. Carrots and celery from a dish earlier in the week. Chicken carcass from Mrs. Warner’s chicken salad. we always have...
[ATTACH] Making some chicken soup today.
That entire interview was disgusting. This. Had the man taken two seconds to look in the cylinder all would have been avoided. Take...
“Someone is responsible for what happened, I don’t know who that is, but it’s not me.” Alec Baldwin WRONG!
Never ever run an outboard motor out of water. Use a lake or barrel or a “muff” the residual is designed to drain out. Defiantly change the lower...
Gotta use the root bark for getting weird.
Hasp pin in the coupler run the wires through the hasp.[ATTACH]
[MEDIA]
[ATTACH] I guess someone needs tail swing explained to them.
Hot yoga?
Yeah buddy!:thumbs: