Sweet!
When I was building the place a coworker asked me what I did there with no power or running water. I told him if you have to ask you wouldn’t...
[ATTACH] Built by myself and uncle on property my grandparents left to me. Surrounded by other family members on a dead end road. [ATTACH] My...
Did the stacking brigade many times. Good to see people that still do that.
I remember trick or treating in snowsuits. And Snowbanks so high dad had a loader come in to push them back. I’m sticking to my statement winters...
They were hyping up measurable snow for Wednesday but seems to be fizzling out.
The poor fella driving that truck!
54f and rain winter is getting to be lame here.
Just put a yellow strobe on your plow rig that gives you a license to back out into the roadway without caring. :doh:
Bragger! Lol, I’m patiently or not so for snow banks!
That truck really needs to have a boom on it. To load/unload the trailer and to load the logs on.
Out of curiosity what did the stealership diagnose the problem to be?
Nail bender buddy that I trade labor with just called saying his truck died going down the road. Pos Chevy that should have been replaced years...
This. When I was a flat rate mechanic this is the only way I would fill cooling systems. Lost lots of money dealing with air...
Those spring clamps were notorious for breaking.
Hoytman is a coal burner I believe.
I wear a hard hat for work, usually have a hood up or a stocking cap on underneath although it’s a no no with the safety nazis. They recently...
Same
That estimate might go up if you tell them or they find the goop in the motor….
I have been looking the ones I have seen are all hammered. I old man is the same mechanically. Lives 2 hours away. I just picked up 2 5 gallon...