One thing may be obvious but I’ll say it when using the test light never poke the insulation, with all our road treatments you will just be...
Well Seasoned do you have a test light? If it was me I would got to one of the lights that are not working at test the socket. Plate lamp would...
I have often thought about pouring a pad and just put a lift out in the open. I have seen them set up like that. I would be concerned about...
What year is the f250 Well Seasoned ?
The poor mill looks cold!
Sure. Or I never know what I’m going to walk into in the morning.
Yup, hopefully mike is right.
We get our stuff from mastermans. I’ll be requesting that one, the balaclava is too much for me.
You gotta have tools to do the job!
:sherlock: It’s postmarked Rochester ny, did you take a ride trip?
Funny, I was involved in a situation where some meathead mistook my vehicle for someone else and kicked the door in more than 20 years ago. Don’t...
You noodle?
What kind of fish ya got in there?
Looks like a nice spot to get away! Must get a little toasty when your throwing darts! I’d show some inside pics but my stove install would...
[ATTACH] Making a lounger?
Yes sir, everyday is an adventure!
Santa showed up at my house!
[ATTACH] This one month old tire was 1200$ [ATTACH] lifts are in!
Say no to the timber ridge. I had a summers heat until the glass fell out of the door in the middle of the night while there was a fire in it:bug:...
The piece that I have the title for Is 40 acres. With my extended family we have 498 in one chunk. That abuts a land trust that is 6800 acres. I...