Good luck with your carpet cleaning. Only carpets here are the area type that can be rolled up and removed/replaced. Ceramic tiles even in the...
I'll attempt to show a picture from last year:[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
How are your fur friends with the grandkid? My labs will take all the attention our grandkids will give. I had a little dog , 7 lbs, who...
What type of greenhouse have you, and how do you heat it? I have as solar space attached to my house that does a really nice job, but space is...
Wow, look at those tomato plants. I just planted my seeds last week.
Joe had been having horrible headaches, so he went to see his doctor. The doctor said, “Joe, the good news is I can cure your headaches. The bad...
I also got a huge update, they said lots of new updates, but now Edge won't run Netflix. good thing I have other servers operating. Godzilla...
cat did it.
They should find a way to accommodate you. The scales we have at our Tops is capable of wts. up to 500 lbs.
There is a long acting dose and the twice daily dose. The twice daily is can be bought in generic and is much cheaper. Sometimes it is your...
-- I had 8 lithium AA batteries delivered from A zon today. The box was the size of a shoe box. I had a palm rest for the keyboard delivered...
I have the wireless fence. I've taught 3 labs not to leave the yard. They can go up to 90 ft away from center. (adjustable) I've gone through...
Several things come into play here. First, make sure you have had a good physical. Need to determine if their are contributing factors. Next,...
Do you have to push that thing?
That mix does work, but it isn't like something you can put down and let it kill the weeds but leave the grass alone. To me, nothing is worth...
Agree, 100% The way to keep moving, is to keep moving. Less pain and more gain. If I miss going to the gym, I start to ache all over. Takes a...
Showing his son how to do something he is ill prepared to do himself. :picard: I have to say I wish I had someone experienced to teach me how to...