[MEDIA]
That is the largest ash log I have ever seen. Take your time working your way through it.
Know any realistic way to keep predatory birds from picking off the song birds visiting my feeders?
[ATTACH]
Interesting The oldest computer can be traced back to Adam and Eve. Surprise! Surprise! It was an Apple..... But with limited memory and ....Just...
Good for you. Better luck then what you have been having. Lets hope these babes get you all to a good start with your new flock. Next you will...
I have really enjoyed this long picture full thread. Great stuff. Wives, kids, fur friends, campfire, lots of home cooking, Friends all...
Wow, we still have snow melting where it was plowed up along the side of the road. I'll be happy to see green grass.
That is the problem. Most of the time, when I just do what I have in mind, I get along OK without the heckling. When I ask, I get the "no" ....
With all that land and that big new barn, it is only natural to have a few chickens around. I had some for a while. Lots of nice eggs. But I...
Finally having some coffee, setting plan for the day. I think I'll try planting up some cucumbers for transplanting later when we get past the...
I bought one last year. It also catches a heck of a lot of months. When you empty it, dump it out on a flat surface and watch the fun....
I think it is a couple hrs give or take.
Love the white mountain area. It has been a few years since I was over there.
Really like all the pictures. Hope to read some more stories. I liked seeing the group together. Would love to attend some time, but I haven't...
Happy Birthday gbreda. Beautiful day to celebrate.
I have had a lot of computers over the years. For casual viewing of the web, a nice tablet will do, but for everyday use, viewing movies, reading...
When I hear herbicide or insecticide, I want to run inside! I once treated my lawn with some weed and feed product. 6 years later, I plowed it...
Just came home from Lowes. There still are snow piles melting in the parking lot. But their garden center is going strong with Marigolds and...