"IF" there is a next time that you let out equipment to this hammer head, only let him have it when he can verbalize back to you how to use the...
I hope this isn't an email that you had to open. Disable your cookies and you might not get the pop ups. Just opening an email can do major...
Did you explore a mini split? Really good cost management and very efficient. Everyone who owns one around here only has good things to say...
Happy Birthday briansol [IMG]
Nice to hear that you are recovering well. While you still have ground to gain, your motivation and tenacity should hold you well. My...
Did the horses stay under cover?
Plant more trees. Keep planting them where you have space. Pears grow quickly and produce within a few years. Worth the effort. Plant some...
And you don't have to wait in line or try to explain what you want the project to look like. Not a easy thing to do when you have smaller...
She is sick, so sick. What she did to the dog is shows she needs to be on a watch list. She is apt to kill anything or anybody.
I run PC Matic. That does the updates except for what windows 10 does all on its own. I also run PC Scan and Repair. They seem to take care of...
Trust me when I tell you they never get shorter, in fact, they get longer and longer.
You sure have skill and talent.
Like that trailer!
The most messy kind of tree that I know of. Nothing but problems with willows.
Bears, that is one critter I haven't seen in my woods, doesn't mean that they aren't around. One of my friends in another town had one up on...
Bet that guy could pose for a Duluth Trading advertisement for getting his junk crushed. [ATTACH]
Feel better after that.? :rofl: :lol:. I know it the only sure way to keep your personal history private is to destroy the hard drives.
They will work, but for the red cardinals. I try hard to keep them around. Haven't seen those nasty Grackles in a long time. My son pops off...
They sure can do a lot of damage. Some were raising hell in the woods near me. Flooded it they did. We had a pond come up from nowhere. Was...
So sorry to hear you have lost you dear fur friend. I had two boxes as a kid. Cancer took one of them. Boxers seem to be very susceptible to...