open up a big hole and bury it!
You should have bet on that horse!
There are a lot of stories and pictures about the making of that lake. Very haunting. thanks for reminding me. Gives me something to look up...
Looks like you are all set for another year. Good group effort.
That looks like an operator issue. I am thinking they used lighter fluid and spill it all over everything.
If you are having the scope procedure, you should recover fast if you are otherwise in good health. Just getting the anesthesia out of your...
I love the smell of an outside wood fire. When I sit by it, I feel warm and relaxed. My dogs do the same thing. I have a fire pit, but that is...
You made the right decision. That no fat diet thing doesn't work in the long run. You would continue to get attacks, might get really sick...
Purge everything you don't use. You will feel so much better when that stuff is gone.
Congratulations with the new family member! Visit and enjoy all you can. They grow up too fast.
Birthday wishes headed your way, slvrblkk Enjoy your day!
I put in one of those door bells with camera in it. It has infrared so it can sort out some of what it is looking at. Also you can select the...
Good, the last paint job I did with it is still looking acceptable. That was white, four years ago. I am planning on using it in another project...
X2, Microbrews are everywhere and doing very well in this state.
Very neat install. you did a good job. How did your deck paint do after the winter?
Good luck trying to outfox the fox. That one has crossed the line and has to go. Years ago, when I had birds, it was a coon that went about...
more to mow around.
What got the woodpecker? I've seen them around here, but not often. More often than not, I see large predatory birds.
Glad the lady wasn't hurt bad.
There is a App for this: [ATTACH]