Anyone use Epsom salts in their garden? http://tiphero.com/11-epsom-uses/
Good for you. I am stillwaiting on delivery of some top soil mixed with composted horse manure. I've given up most of my garden space to my son...
Have you considered asking for an abatement from your town? From what I know, abatements are granted more than denied
Happy for you, Lets see how you make out with your garden this year. Should be a lot more sun. Hope you didn't depend on that tree for your AC.
I noticed the wind has picked up here also. I moved all my plants inside so they don't get beaten up.
I pay to have the computer cleaned and stop all that stuff. So far, no messes. I also delete lots of junk email. Also check to see if any...
Any word on how rottiman is doing with his new dog. Haven't seen any postings from him for a while.
I know first hand how frustrating plumbing joints can be. That is why I no longer even attempt to do them. Now have a professional plumber come...
One was on my Molly's eye lid just yesterday. It was a wood tick. I cut it in half as they don't squash very well.
It took a year for my rescue to settle in good. But we had 15 good years with her.
x2
I thought you might want to listen to this. [ATTACH]
Excellent idea. Not only for protection from a hit, those guards wrapped around your pants will help keep ticks from getting up your leg.
Without water, all you can do is seed and seed again. If you can organic material in your soil, it will hold the water longer and allow the grass...
Your ground is way ahead of ours. I am envious that you are able to work the ground so early.
Mental illness can be so destructive in so many ways. She exhibited all the symptoms of someone who need to be closely observed.
Our snow is all gone, the ice is out of the lakes, and the trees are budded out. Lawns are green, but the fields are still in transition. I...
Congratulations to the proud parents. Now you sit on pins and needles waiting for state board results to come back. When I took boards, it was...
Nice feeling knowing that your kids have graduated and now are ready to step out into the world on their own.