Thanks for sharing the pictures. I really enjoy construction projects. We we did our home over, (built in 1975) we did a total gut job right...
saw this on FB this morning. Worth looking at. [MEDIA]
Hard on you to loose your fur friends. We took in a very sickly cat a few years back. Lived about a year, then just fell ill and passed on. My...
I have a 2 TB back up drive attached! I don't download movies. No idea about what I'll ever do with all that space. Thanks I wanted a...
And they will always be among us. There are those who "do" and those who just "talk". FHC members are the doers. We hand down the "hands on"...
Busy day. I had 10 yards of garden soil with horse manure mixed in delivered and spread for my garden space. It is amazing how little 10 yards...
you sure do. I am not going to even attempt to keep up with what you are building. I hope you have a decent sound system to play all those...
Acer. All the reviews were fairly consistent. I wanted the SSD drive, but couldn't find it in the format or price range. I was told the...
After SmokeyTheBear and Grizzly Adam got new computers, I got too envious and had to have a new machine. You know, keeping up to the neighbors....
Happy Anniversary to you and your bride. 5 years and you are still together. That should be long enough to get you over the rough spots. My...
really nice day here, going to be a hot and humid one tomorrow, then back into the below normal temps. Ok with the cool temps so long as it...
Finally able to fly the colors today. Bought the pole last winter. Got the cement base set in between rain storms. I feel good about it.[ATTACH]
why is there a limit on tree rodents?
Ya, you sort of did with the state park nearby. just goggle it and up comes the road you are on and a birds eye view of all the homes. As for...
that is one big tree, and so close to the house.! Our weather doesn't allow for big trees to be so close to the house, that is not unless you are...
Nice looking cottage. Looks comfortable, who will cut the grass?
He is a handsome dog. I really like the brendel look. what breed is he?
came across this today, thought I would share it. [ATTACH]
Esp. in the Emergency room where we have first and second year medical students. Nurses need to know their pharmacology backwards and forwards....
I have to think that it makes a difference if your soil is deficient to start with. Most of the folks on here tend to take good care of their soil.