I like the idea of spraying with baking soda to prevent disease. So much better than some of those things that are from chemical companies, or...
I grew my tomato seedling in my greenhouse from seed. I have had so many tomato crops fail. Usually some kind of wilt or fungus. I am growing...
wife had the stove on today to drive the dampness out. should get a couple dry days before the rain returns. everything is wet for now. [IMG][IMG]
got an inch and a half of rain, starting last PM and still misting this PM. Damp in here so on went the stove. Took the dampness right out....
[MEDIA]
Yes, stay safe, make a plan if you think you will be at risk. We are going to get more heavy rain starting tomorrow night and into Friday. The...
Work! Nasty word. Time to do away with that! Actually, there are times I would like to get up and go to work, but then how would I ever have...
Seems like you all are taking turns having a rough time of it. Prayers for you Mom for a safe recovery.
I'm envious! that is one very nice truck.
If you are dealing with Termites, I truly do not believe this is a DYI project. Get a reputable exterminator ASAP. They will make a honeycomb...
Are you planning on having a "chuck stew"?
what place are you playing in Hallowell?
that indeed is poison ivy.
[ATTACH]
Glad that one worked out for you.
Looks like wild ginseng to me
What about those external SSD drives that connect USB 3port?
I was a red head , and I have blue eyes. My skin is pale white. I have spent and lot of time having treatments from the dermatologist who...
I thought about that, but I had a hard time justifying what I just spent. It will be a while before I know the real potential of this machine and...