Beautiful day here. Long overdue. Got some transplanting done. My son got the pool up and open. Grandson had a B day party yesterday. Water...
Two goals: Live and Learn. Glad you are OK
I think I shared this someplace, but here it is. I put this up just before Memorial Day It is 25 ft up. [ATTACH]
congratulations. The boards. those can be very intimidating. When I took them, they were two days long. Then when my daughters took them,...
Our stove is shutting down has I type. We are hoping this will be the end of it for us, but never really know. Lots of plants to set out yet....
Saw two examples of back yard bars and grill. Either of them looked like a place to have fun. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
So, Keep faith.
sorry about the loss of your fur friend. He passed on at home. I wish that was true for some of my fur friends.
Wow, that is out in the country. I live in the woods on the end of a dead end road, yet two towns are within 3 miles from here in either...
Wife cooked up some chicken, and baked sweet potatoes, plus we bought a large try of veggies and dip. We took that over to the family of our...
feeling sad today. A good friend passed away. He had a long and good good life. He was driving his car this week and doing ok, but Thursday he...
Night shade is very toxic. Hard to get rid of because of the roots. Use something to kill the roots if you really want to be rid of it.
Agree, and I that was asked of me, I would warn the owner they aren't going to look like much for a while. I would cut half way down and then...
[ATTACH]
Ok, I am late as usual. Happy Belated Birthday Grizzly Adam. Thank you for all you do for us.
Lovable for sure. Love puppies!
I haven't been able to grow a decent onion in my ground. Is PH a factor. Our soil seems acidic. Any way to post it up now. Reg lime takes...
Still burning here. Burn for comfort, not calandar. Of course we like to be not burning, and able to save our pellets. This year, the weather...
like most of you here, I spent a lot of time in the garden. However, it is a long ways from done. I'll spend a while in it again today. I have...
Well said.