Happy Birthday artc , 62 today! Hope you have many more!
channne Congratulations to the young man. What are his plans?
Went to another funeral today. That is two in two weeks. They were both good friends. Also lost two acquaintances I knew fairly well. On the...
A little humor to have with your coffee: 16 Differences Between Men and Women in Infographics
We get the coyotes and the bobcats here also. Then this morning, a wood chuck. right near my garden. :headbang:
Wow, what a mess that made for you. I hope you have some insurance to help deal with that tree removal. I can't stand having trees so close they...
Got very dark here, radar shows a T storm heading our way. wind picking up.
I hope to try using "tick tubes" to cut down the tick population around here. Have cut it back a lot just by cutting and removing underbrush and...
I hope your new friend is able to adjust and leave his bad experiences behind him. It took over a year for one of our recues to come to really...
Good get together for you both. thanks for all you guys do.
Is the pitt a foster or a keeper? Looks like he is settling in well with the others.
[ATTACH] Went to Reid State Park today for father's day picnic with the kids. Very overcast there, cool but pleasant. Surf was good. [MEDIA]
you don't have a dog do you? My dogs would dig to China to get at a chuck.
My weekend started a few years ago. Now, all the days just run into each other.
Did you buy a telephoto lens and some filters to go with it? I have an older SLR cannon with many lenses, but it is not digital or automatic. I...
too bad, I don't think they know what or why they had surgery
You worked hard getting them back home. Never know what stunts they will pull.
sorry for your loss. It never gets easy.
The dermatologist wanted me to shave it all off for one of my skin treatments. I did the goatee as a compromise. I would like to grow the beard...
Graduation today. My grandson with my wife and me. [ATTACH]