Hitting us in the sw corner of mi right now. Can't be as bad as the one the hit Monday afternoon.
Nice that sure is beautiful!
Did someone get a new camera? Nice work. :thumbs:
Another one. This is before finishing. It's going for Father's day. Finished pics to come soon along with other items for Father's day. [ATTACH]...
Scotty Overkill I did a quick Google search of what a keyhole pit is and found you thread at that other site from back 2013. Looks like some of...
Yes it seams there are key things you need to go by for it to work. I've had good luck with 24d but it usually takes two applications about a...
Shawn Curry Thanks for the offer. I just may take you up on that one day. The girlfriend and I like to travel and see nature and we haven't been...
And there are a lot of leaves at that. Kinda strange to see really. I didn't pay attention to trees until the last few years so I've never...
Use a hand saw if you're that worried about spreading the chips.
Here's a good article on the subject. HGIC 2307 Poison Ivy : Extension : Clemson University : South Carolina Scroll about half way down to...
90° at the southern boarder this afternoon and sunny!!!! Way to hot going from 67° as a high on Tuesday.
I'm gonna have to remember to use a hatchet too. I get too hung up on using power tools all the time. Sometimes it's easier the old fashioned...
True that. We used it some as kids when he first got it. No bowls just spindle turning at that time. Then we lost interest and it's been...
It's sure ain't nothing special. Lol. And actually it isn't mine is my dad's. I'm just borrowing it for the time being. He never used it. Don't...
Here's the only picture I have right now of my lathe. 1/3 horse motor with 3 pulleys on the motor and 4 pulleys on the lathe for speed...
Yes cherry does seem to be a good turning wood. Way easier than the ash I started out with. Thanks!!! I will continue with the pictures as I...
I think it needs to be converted to inches. At least the diameter, if it's possible to write it with two measurements.
Here's the newest. Going to my grandmother for mother's day. Her original one got damaged during the final stages of finishing. This one is made...
Yeah I broke down and started one last night. Was down to 68° inside. The g/f said she was cold and I wanted one too. Glad I hadn't clean the...
I'm glad mine aren't PI. Not sure what mine are. That one in the picture seams different than the ones up by the house. yes but the two yrs...