My parents have done this for years. It's the closest thing to fresh in the middle of winter. They used one like this to cut it off. Blade was...
I would suggest some sort of air holes underneath to feed the fire. Don't know if it's really needed or not.
These where just a few laying around the driveway that looked good. The squirrels are starting to eat them that's how most are getting on the...
Well the acorns around here are starting to plump up. I have a few pictures if anyone can ID types and how I would love to learn....
Have you looked into how much the oil changes are for both trucks. I'm pretty sure the ram is well over $100. Pretty sure the filter alone is...
Very cool! :thumbs: Can I assume that you guys have gotten some rain lately?
Looks like maple of some sort. Maybe red?
I do like that idea. Wish I had some long ones for axe handles. Was also thinking mixing spoons for the kitchen.
I did a little quick looking and came up with European chesnut.
I don't think chesnut cause the leaves are to narrow. My first thought was willow oak but I looked that up and no dice. I'll be curious for the...
I split some of that ash and tried to save anything that looked curly. This one made it through the splitter. Probably can still find some uses...
This idea doesn't even need a welder. [ATTACH]
Get you a 55 gal drum and a welder. Weld pins and such on drum for 3 pt hookup and fill with cement. I would think a weld shop would be able to...
You'll probably be better off with the ag tires. If anything get chains for the winter.
I third pine of some sort. Kinda thinking white myself.
If it looks like poison ivy it's probably box elder. I've never personally cut any but this is what I've read.
Link is no longer valid. Sure wish you guys would post the picture or take a screenshot of the listing and not just the link. Idk how many times...
Looks like a good sized park. Finally got a chance to look at it on Google maps. Makes me wanna head out on an adventure right now.
Like the chairs. That's about all we stay at is state parks or state campgrounds. Except when we go riding atvs and dirt bikes in baldwin....
Nice! :yes: It's tough sometimes to get that many bodies together in one place for the whole weekend. My parents have been wanting to get our...