Judging by the insect track marks under the bark on picture 3. My guess is still elm.
Kinda looks like elm. Any other bark pictures? Maybe not covered in dirt? Maybe an end grain picture also.
Nice!! :yes: Would think that should burn just fine this winter. Save it for the really cold nights.
Yes you should have. This will be my first year burning locust. Mine was standing dead and css early this spring.
Nice. :thumbs: Looks like black locust to me.
Thanks everyone for the quick replies. :thumbs:
I did a search and came up with no specific names. I'm in need of 7-8 loops. Not sure if I'll buy them all in one shot. If you could give me...
Are those grooves on the pressure plate fingers from the throw out bearing? It's hard to tell how bad it is in the picture. Does she ride the...
Pull the plug first and look at it. I have a 580 that will not reach top speed sometimes. Pull the plug and there is a tiny piece of carbon...
Speedy recovery Woodwidow. My mom had hers done last spring. She had to have both feet done and some bone work done on one of them. She's very...
Small world. My gf is from sister lakes and we currently live in Buchanan. :handshake:
23 also
Lucky kids is all I have to say. Maybe my mom was the reason I never got to really run them till I bought my own after I bought my own house....
Looks like fireworks
I'm pretty sure I see where you're coming from and I understand. My only thing is good officers watching bad officers do their thing and not...
I forgot I saw one the other day and snapped a picture. [ATTACH]
Amazing isn't it?? I wasn't for him and still I'm not. Me and the girlfriend "unplugged" from the morning news in the spring sometime. Can't...
Had to look it up to figure out what you meant.
What amazes me is everyone standing around watching and this chit still goes on! :hair::hair::hair: Edit : everyone as in all the cops standing...
What kind do you prefer? I can get some pin, black, red, and white. Pm me address and preferred way to ship/package.