What about ice and water shield? Maybe this was addressed in the video but I didn't watch the whole thing.
bogydave man its hard to like those numbers. I know most of us here look forward to the cold but that's a little much. Sure wish I could send...
OK. Was just curious if you knew something I didn't. Maybe a better way to stack or load the stove or something like that so I had to ask.
Cool video. Is there any reason cutting so short? Maybe it's just me but some only look to be 8 inches.
They are interesting to say the least. Nothing like that around here. Kinda looks petrified. Maybe some kind of Cypress? Just guessing here.
I hate getting anything by fed ex. Almost every time the box is ripped open and half the time something is broken. If the company only ships...
Are these dead? How about some fresh cuts?
I'll second the chain in that picture does not look good. Could pull the muffler quick and inspect the bore and piston. How about compression...
If I have it I'll use two splits in the front of a full load to help get the stt up quickly. Also helps getting more dense woods going when not...
That's good stuff right there. :thumbs: Felt kinda bad for some of those guys though.
Don't feel bad. I did the same thing.
End grain pictures could help. Kinda looks like pine to me with that flaky bark and white inside. I'm not the best by any means so I'd wait for...
Firewood Bandit Do you have any ideas about this. Iirc you said you knew some stuff about chemical application.
I think this would be awesome for jump starting dead cars at work!! :saw: At least fun!! Those new hand held jump start things that are like...
I thought the beginning of the video was bad but then him trying to explain why he does what he does is terrible. Reminds me of being a little...
:popcorn:
Emptied ash last week. Probably burned a little over a face cord so far. Today and tomorrow are supposed to be 70*
Sure ain't much wood. I wouldn't worry about it a lick. But it's not me and not my chimney. Can you look from the top down? Is the underside...
That's awesome. I'd be curious how much one weighs too. Seems like a very plausible project. I myself would rather make stuff then buy it....
Yes very cool!!! Any idea of the cost savings? I assume that's why you're making them and not buying.