You were talking about big vines. I got by a big one just off my property this weekend. It's between 6"-8". [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Here's a 4 stem...
Inside one of the hoses maybe deteriorated and is making a flap. Will allow fluid to flow one way but not the other. I see it sometimes on car...
Looks good man. I might have to do this with mine.
Dang:bug:. Are those warrented like the axes? I've thought about buying those.
Nice. Was not aware that you had to place orders so far in advance. 2 yrs that's crazy. :hair:. Thanks for answering questions. May be...
Is that a clear bar cover?
I assume this means that it's more of a hobby. I didn't watch the whole movie but did catch the part about planting and size of trees to start...
That is a long video! Lots of information there though. It reminds me of how they grow hops around here. Just a way bigger trellis. What size...
Yes I was expecting the milk crate crowd too but Backwoods Savage was here yesterday and must not have noticed. It is a pretty sweet machine....
:Dyes it's nice to have help. Even if it is only to run the valve. The log lift was definitely nice. :yes:. Never had used one previously but...
I assume hold the cord and drop the saw. Kinda a half assed compression test? Idk for sure though.
Thanks but I did have some help from the G/f on the second day. :yes:
Yes at some point I will own a nice splitter but for now this will do. I'm planning on moving in about 5 yrs so I don't need one now.