I remember reading that thread when you made it. Awesome fab skills. :dex:
Each chain type will take a different guide. The one you listed fits low profile 3/8 chain. I have one for .325 chain and love it. Edit: I use...
Oh it's worth it just not much of the stuff around.
Looking at it again and it could be some ash.
Splits look a little past their prime but I would lean toward red maple.
I don't know if that is ash. Upper most piece on the right side of the first picture is ash but the others don't look the same. The split piece...
Nice but a little full of saw dust. Found a local guy on Craigslist last year that delivered a dump trailer load 6x12x4. Only had a 5 gallon...
schlot As long as I have something to do out there and can see my progress when I get done I have the same feeling as you. Makes me feel kinda...
Wow!!! Idk who gets paid 8 hours for a 4 wheel break job!!! The rest of the hours seam a little on the high side also
Never seen this story before. Very heart touching. :thumbs:
I also say try smaller splits.
I use tarps cut to 24" then stapled down on each side. [ATTACH] I also use old plywood and then cover that with tarps and staple the tarp flat to...
Could I get a link by chance to the one you ordered please? No where in this thread does it list the name or any info about this knife. I'm...
On a living oak the whole thing will be soaked like you're seeing in the bottom halves of the standing dead.
Those look pretty nice. Good features on both. Not sure price wise but those numbers sure look good for what you're getting.
Man I sure wish I could help steer you in a direction but I myself just started last year. So the band saw is going to complement the lathe...
Voted. :handshake:
[ATTACH] Edit: looks like Norway to me but I've never seen any in person.
Idk maybe gutters can be mounted to the vent and then firred out supporting/mounting to the fascia so the air intake comes from behind the gutter?...
That's an interesting concept and obviously it works. I like the idea myself. Idk how snow load would make it not work. I'd assume the intake...