Well score in the making. Hoping i can cut a load tomorrow before they take it away. Trying to convince myself to cut in the rain.
Great pic. Is it rare to see them both at the same time? My favorite is catching a goldfinch and cardinal together. Haven't seen a goldfinch...
Well the guy came through. Great communication. Turns out he works in my town so convenient. Im thinking/hoping smoking wood sales will be...
and one of the nicest "FREE WOOD" signs I've ever seen if I may say so myself.
Called the tree service and they said have at it as its being picked up tomorrow. Stopped by early this afternoon and the lady was home. She...
Hard to resist a wood score that easy. :woodsign: Better go back and get the rest of the BL. Dont make me come up there.:D
LOL!!! I normally don't have one with me. Even if I did there was no answer and not having the okay I wouldn't have touched it.
Good feeling to be done. :thumbs: Wish my stacks got that much sun exposure
Thats a PITA for sure. Sometimes ya gotta go the extra mile for customers.
:picard: :rofl: :lol:
Shoulda let the dogs out! :eek:
If the mold is dry a stiff bristled brush can be used to get rid of it when ready for use. Kind of a given with firewood and you being from the...
BL regular called a couple weeks back wanting a cord ahead of time. Split a half cord and delivered this afternoon. Second load will go within a...
Thanks Mike. Just sent an email too. I'm on a mission! Less than three miles from storage.
I was en route to my BL location with the hydro to split when this brought me to a screeching halt. Log deck staged next to the road to be picked...
We have raw wood shingle siding and they love it. :picard:
It hangs from the rain gutter and the rain hitting it makes the back window a bit messy and she HATES when the window gets dirty. Plus its our...
We took the suet feeder down. Just the hummingbird and seed feeders up plus the orioele feeder.
I heard an oriole in our area and she decided to put a feeder out for them with an orange half. We haven't seen anything yet. RBG's and...
:faint: Smart decision. I would've done the same with that much elm.