Ive looked into buying a supersplit. Im curious how well it does with the elm. How soon will you split it? Can you post a video when you do?
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: That wood looks like elm. I hope you have a hydraulic splitter. It's a bear to hand split.
Why was the beach wet?....because the seaweed! Ms. buZZsaw heard that one today and couldnt wait for me to get home to tell me!
X2 on the honey locust. Takes multiple years to dry but you'll be rewarded with some serious btu's. I also see some Norway maple in the mix. You...
Drove by the score on the way home and what was left had been removed. If I have time I'll clean up the mess tomorrow. All in all very pleased...
I took the elm from this score as it was smaller diameter. Should split a little better. Wont know until I try. My last score of elm was rough!
120 total or filled? The guy I cut for in my "Disney" thread had 300-400. Impressive sight to see a wood yard with that many. Great way to...
I was also thinking of reducing the number of bundles they have to buy. As of now five is the minimum order. Thought of making it three. She...
Made some good progress there Mike. You guys got some serious rain as did us down here. Are you going to split the bigguns where they are?
Do you take elm Joe or the haulers know its on your do not want list?
Yeah it all depends on the priority scale and my availability to get to it. I probably could've done a third load had I got there earlier, but...
Besides BL and cherry what other woods go into totes?
Adds some extra horsepower! :D
Heavy rain overnight and showers forecasted today had me unmotivated to cut wood today. Plus the fact I'd be working in mud with wet logs didn't...
Classic example of how fast it grows here when humid. Dead elm round I cut a couple weeks ago.[ATTACH] Red maple from my cut today. Less than a...
Patience gentleman, patience. You cant rush perfection! :rofl: :lol: I need my beauty sleep too Dave! :cool:
OMG!!! Not used to seeing you stack wood Joe. :stacker:Nice stuff there. :thumbs:
I dont fare well in full sun either.
Dont wanna make a damp fool of myself either!:singingintherain:
Im still a little wet behind the ears! :rofl: :lol: