Wasnt considering buying it. Just wanted to get opinions on it.
For us camping trip in state. (an hour or so away) Day trips to block island (four hours round trip, six inc. ferry rides) We haven't gone...
Black locust[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Thanks. We passed another one of their cuts in North Haven on the way to Big Y this afternoon. I'll have to check it out tomorrow. I think it...
Those are the 275 gallon correct? 330 gallon is the other size.
I kinda agree. Im cheap :emb: and cant fathom the extra money as it seemed to look like any other generic splitter. I do like the speed of...
This was a 24 ton model.
Browsing FBM and found one almost new for $3000! Are they worth double over a generic splitter? Looking at the pics it doesn't seem to be...
Some nice logs and a sweet splitter too. :thumbs: Be sure to post pics of the stacks and barn.
I would love to have a pile of red maple like that. How long will you typically cut when there?
A lot of chipping to get done. Is the pile entirely yours or can you take only what you want? A plus that it is the shade for the warm weather.
Might be honey locust. End grain and split color look right. The stuff is HEAVY and does split easily. When I see it at the dump there isn't...
Congrats on your first usage. :salute: I remember when I first started with one I was like "this is too easy"
Gonna smell nice! One of my favorites. Curious as to what species of maple?
My stop this morning was a bit rushed. I did look quick where the wood and brush is dumped but 3-4 trucks with trailers backed in there. Didn't...
I was thinking about this thread as I'm heading to the dump with recycling later. Not fun with wet logs but you got it done. Nice grab Thom!
Red maple[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Not wood from this score, but the last of the BL rounds from my BL facility. It was more of less cut green with tight bark so split the rest...
Its still holding on...barely. Has trouble latching and only on left side. I was hoping it'd last the life of the truck, but built Ford tough...
Youd more than likely remember if you've had elm. It can be a stringy mess when split why a lot of guys wont touch it. Decent firewood when...