Have big chainsaw, willing to travel. :saw: Should've snapped a pic
I did the powdered Gatorade thing when I roofed full time. Supply house sold it in big pouches. I drank a boatload of it and never seemed to...
LOL!!! Old one working fine other than a couple minor snafus. Been going back and forth on getting my own as my friend rarely uses his. Does...
This driver goes at slow speed. There's a "turtle" icon on the throttle! :BrianK: Some of mine have two wheel drive! :rofl: :lol:
The trex predrill bits I just used on the deck I did were sweet. First bit drills hole with perfect depth stop and second drives the screw to...
X2 way to get it done Gary. I have an extra wheelbarrow you could borrow! :whistle:
Found another one. 20 ton. $1800 with only ten hours on it...or so he claims. Two hours one way from me. Log into Facebook
Stihl does make a Rock boss saw for cutting concrete. Never seen one used in person. Think it uses a 461 powerhead.
Have you gone on their website and checked to see what they suggest to do in the event of this happening? Checked you tube? Are the heads below...
Stainless steel washing machine drums make nice solo like stoves. MikeInMa has one and it makes a nice fire. I use my generic bowl firepit.
Yep. From the way he explained it he was a truck driver and couldn't meet up as he was on the road and would let me know based on his schedule....
True, trying to talk myself into it. I had a wood customer wanting to trade a decent splitter for firewood, but when I contacted him recently...
I should've jumped this morning when I found it. Gotta be worth more than that. I wanted to be safe first and that's what my instinct said
Tell me about it. I PMed him questioning him about how I had dibs. He responded his uncle bought it! BS I wonder??? Wasn't meant to be....
Yes but not to me. Told me I had dibs this morning and he was trying to figure out when we could meet and when I just checked I see its sold....
Thats funny. Same here. Look at same stuff all the time, you notice when its "not normal". Being a trades person, I can spot out of the ordinary...
Appreciate your input. Engines of any type not my thing. My initial thought was something didnt look quite right about it. He says he is second...
The whole splitter looks clean IMO. Claims stored indoors and well maintained. I know some OPE owners take very good care of their equipment,...
It says "Timberwolf" on it? I liked the push through feature and the way it rides on the beam.
Good, bad, or neutral. Tell me what you think. Just listed yesterday. Going to make appointment to check it out. Log into Facebook