:drool: Sounds like good stuff there Dave. Last year or the the year before (I forget) I had bought a 16oz bottle of tea somewhere and saved the...
:popcorn:
Fell behind on my splitting. Got the rest split and stacked today. Each row 4' x 6'. A few pieces short. A couple chunks I'll noodle to...
Another dumb chain question. I have three 36" chains full comp I'll never use. Bought cheap years back in a bulk lot. I have a 36" bar, but run...
I LOVE anything mint so the mint tea bag mixed with it killed the taste. I've tried it straight up with just sugar and not a pleasant experience...
With the voices in your head whispering "chocolate milk", you're gonna need that insanity defense! :loco: :crazy: :D Gonna try the chocolate...
Im in love!!! :)
I was never a big tea drinker but when I get a cold I'll have it with just sugar...black tea that was. Ex GF drank mint tea and I tried it so...
I use one mint tea bag with the green tea. Two large cups in the morning with just sugar then my coffee.
I've heard that millers like it for the small knots that add character to a board. The one that we milled ended up warping bad. The guy I cut...
Good luck Chuck. Take a deep breath and let us know how you make out. Oh, and if you didn't hear from them, try again with both email and phone...
Doesnt look like it dulled Blue Samson one bit! Better him than an XS that's for sure. The guy I cut for at in my "Disney" thread has wanted me...
Nice stuff there Joe. :thumbs: Knot free, its for me! :saw: :axe::dex:
Be sure to throw in some melted beer cans for good measure!
The deck I just did was with those clips. I don't like the big gaps either. It was only 16' long so single board per row and yes if you're not...
Is that how you got so tall? :D
X2!
Makin' smores? :coldfire: :drool: :whistle:
I chuckled when I saw how dirty it was (not that I keep things clean) :emb: and said why not at least wipe it off before posting pics.:picard:
Got a text from the guy yesterday. They were there cleaning up with a small backhoe. Logs were to be pulled and I had planned on cutting this...