Smoker sales have really picked up. Met up with a guy Thursday for five hickory bundles. Guy stopped by tonight for five bundles..four apple and...
Nice looking splitter. Cant blame you there. Why pay more for something you don't need. Wanna see pics of it in action soon! :axe:
I checked my stack of HL from May 22 and didn't see any frass. It was kinda crammed in back in the wood yard and didn't unstack any. Guess I'm...
Hearing that story reminded me of an incident that happened in vocational school. We were sophmores and had a German exchange student in class....
Pretty sure its basswood. Color, weight and ease of splitting are a match for it. Dries to feather light in six months. Popular to split into...
:eek: :heidi:
Bucking one of the large gnarly silver maple logs yesterday the saw starts jamming in the cut while spitting out bits of something clothlike....
With what I had and his over two gallons. Im with you on that. I couldn't keep the chains sharp to my liking!
No problems at all.
LOL!!! Pretty much. Stops for sharpening, fueling, quick lunch and drink breaks. I knew it was close to quitting time and he was pulling...
Actually had blisters under my callouses on my left hand. The other guy he has bucking is a hack. Plus the silver maple had very little in the...
He called me a couple weeks back and I wasn't able to go in as I had other work. Called me Wednesday and I put in NINE hours today. Mostly...
Thats great. They do the clean up. Leave all the limb wood for them and you take the rest. :saw: :tree: You sure your Huskies can handle...
X2
What a great read. :thumbs: I can relate to several of those.
Wouldnt mind that chill here. First couple of slightly humid days here. The only fires will be in the firepit.
These are NOS and the boxes are a bit tattered so I doubt they would.
Sometimes happens to me as I almost always have milk with Supper. Ill have a good glass of water right after I finish the milk especially in the...
Kinda like me, but with firewood! :rofl: :lol:
I just did the math and I'll get three 20" chains out of two 36". The other chain was a semi skip.