How long do you need the deck boards to be? Wonder how much it would be to plane and shape BL into decking. Im with you on the money saver...
I have a thought! :whistle: ;)
:popcorn: Ant replies from Cortex?
What is the goal cord wise for next April? Didn't you used to stock pile rounds and have a split/stack-a-thon on the same day? Starting to fill...
First load going tomorrow morning. I gave a 20% discount. I had got a good price for the wood he bought from me in February so I'm pleased....
Black walnut. Heartwood very rot resistant. Smells like iodine when split.
Split the load off the truck this morning. Not too bad in terms of gnarly splits. Lots of nuggets and chunks.[ATTACH]This was the worst....
At least it wasn't the resident rattlesnake!
I wish my tailgate was that nice! Pretty ingenious!
Ive thought of doing a splitter and operator for hire type of thing. I don't think I'd trust the general public to use my splitter. I imagine...
Don't, its a FORD. Feel sorry for the other brands! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
:doh: From what i cut it looked like an old sock although the first bits were a dark color. I didn't check when he flipped it over. Just took...
Back today doing more work. Finished up earlier than expected so went full steam at what was left. The neighbor took some. Honestly not...
Tell me about it! :picard:
Happy Birthday Jason The Wood Wolverine :handshake:
As you know im not a fan of big wood, but at least these are straight and clean for the most part, save for the hollow one. Should make some nice...
In my case I wont have to stack, season and unstack it so 20% seems like a fair discount. I can see you point having to splits from a windrow....
Initially when I got there I asked to take it all and wanted to give a deposit to procure it. After seeing me cut it and hearing me talk he could...
Nice that you got to harvest that. Did you plant any black locust Dave? Fast growing stuff. You knew I was going to ask :D
Another FBM find. Four hour old listing when I found it last night. Pounced right away. Less than a mile from me. Three large trees taken...