Seems he's growing Gladwinolia's ;)
:rofl: :lol:
Glad you're here Truckaa , nice to meet you :)
I ordered some Jack's Links beef jerky, the texture is much different than I remember. I wonder what they changed. I'll never forget when Gallo...
Thanks. It looks shorter and heavier than whitetails here, very pretty!
What is she?
[ATTACH]
What is this one for? Did you say for Mom?
x2 Dave :)
x2 Scotty Overkill
I'll be more careful with unknown numbers.
:handshake:
Wow! How does it seem you keep electricity and wifi with heavy snow like that? I guess you don't have many decidous trees of up there to break...
We ended up with 6-8" of snow, snowed all day but it was warm so it didn't add very much to the accumulation during the day. Cash Larue , how'd...
Prayers for everyone's safety, and those in the trailer park.
Feels like I'm in a time warp, thought it was Sunday all day long with family home. (one spring break, the other didn't bother getting to town...
Of course not :)
x2
Excellent!