$25: Vornado 133 Compact Air Circulator Fan
Why would he stay in one place for so long?
Far out, wild turkeys here aren't common and they're brown.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: TikTok - Make Your Day
:rofl: :lol: Unfortunately one cannot set hook a cod out here either.
Do you have a TCS up there?
Well hi, can't say back to normal. The 5 remaining ones don't like to come out of the coop anymore, sad. Then add they're not fond of snow, so...
Spring storm, predicted 0" accumulation but we're up to a few inches with drifting so far. Teens tonight.
Yes, for sure okay, except many of us parents are envious. I had both wall and table top rotary growing up, the world was a safer place, and a...
I heard a clever tip today, haven't tried it out, not many ticks here. Reminds of a fly strip for ticks. A guy put row of duct tape sticky side...
:sherlock:
Afraid those don't have tracking capability, and both those and the watches depend on decent cell signal which we don't have out here. Also we...
Pretty much, got it for her Aug 2021 when she started school in town, 3 bus transfers each way so I could track her location, she had just turned...
Apple products have trouble with 3rd party parental controls and in many cases are easier to bypass. When I went to get kiddo a phone for...
I learned to google "how to bypass .......... company parental controls" Many are too easy for techy kids to circumvent, and dead meat on bus...
I'm on a journey after an unfortunate incident with ours. Thought I'd post along the way if other parents are interested. One youtube video Mom...
Do you know if this has: This would be great for my old truck, at the moment I have an extension cord running through my wing window to the...
Is it going to Dennis's last GTG too?
:eek:
Nice video, I like the music you added.