Also found horse from last year that was a total character! Like a class clown if that's possible in a heard, hope to see him this year too, but...
Happy Birthday BB!! Most the horses here are Heinz 57 breeds, so who knows what they really are but 2 of these remind of this horse (norwegian?)...
:dex:
Holy Cow! I wonder if there are "carving clubs" or similar in your area you could market to?
Gosh I'm sorry Brad, it was a couple decades ago for the price but I recall it being like $30 for the block and shipping wasn't cheap either. The...
100% Larry. Grateful your granddaughter was ok. Too many lunatics these days to take the chance. Oh boy, thank you:) Yes, I was losing tracking...
No worries J, I'm not obsessed with my kids location at all times, but I appreciate knowing she made to town safely after 3 busses, 30 miles and...
My husband is friends with a Champion bird carver (it was a Loon) , he taught him a couple birds, they bought $$$ kiln dried basswood blocks to...
Very cool, they drove the wild horses down from the mountains again. New herd, interesting new ones I don't recall and some are a special breed....
Either way they will have to take turns so the other get tp for them.
Adorable! Are his legs tall? Or just the picture?
Awe, what a great picture of you two? Does his groomer have a guess on breed mix?
[Amazon] 6-Pack NEO-TEC Tree Felling Wedges (5.5", 8", 10") - $10.49 (was $21.99) - PreppingDeals.net
+ they do credit/debit cards - other forms of payment are odd to me What are your forms of payment? We accept all Credit/Debit Cards, Direct...
same for me in WY. How can they afford to ship 3 tons for that price?
x2 TrinitySouth99
Darn. Sorry! (btw, we were dinged an extra $180 for trash pick up because we put large splits on our dumpster lid because of racoons. Fee for...
ugg, sorry, don't forget you can file an extension.
Speaking of monkeys, I have 2 aunts born with the Rh+/- situation, both had transfusions. Grandpa told them they both had "monkey blood" and they...
:Yar: :rofl: :lol: Absolutey true Eric :)