How was your trip yesterday during the eclipse day?
Talking to my husband, it was Galeton? I'm losing memory of those names down there.
:confused:. Sorry, but guessing the cloud cover had a similar effect if that helps at all?
We had a partial eclipse, just barely dimmed. Chickens heard and saw us in yard, they begged the whole time including our sweet goofy rooster...
I saw total in 2017 and felt the same way about the light.
Oh I see. Thanks :)
We're about 1/2 way
Cool, I can already see some here. Collander.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Oh, I must have misunderstood the headline. Glad you still have some.
Can't say I made it there more than every other year, but I heard the Dollar Tree company went under. Sad.
Oh thanks, I thought Lace Eggs were drizzled onto a hot pan.
How do you eat those? Like scrambled eggs or as a dessert?
Eric VW and Fire Flake, I'm sorry. 2 with in a couple months, ouch! Afraid it was the same with Blondie & Blackie, the second was harder for me...
:picard::rofl: :lol:
I would too
x5 !!
Thanks Erik, that is the horse I was thinking of!
Oh I understand. Truth.
I don't follow?