Yep, unfortunately just emptied the gallon from 2020 covid. And agree, hand sanitizer rocks.
Just tried to light stove with a gun spray. It didn't light lol. I assumed it was flammable? Found some rubbing alcohol :)
So, I'm going to try again with the "layers" above. New $99 android phone to replace that blasted Apple I let her choose a few years ago....
[MEDIA]
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/MexZt_XBgWA?feature=share
Thank you J, it was infact Verizon Smart Family. At first I worried it was my fault, she wanted to delete several of her 20 contacts and add...
Sorry. I was multitasking, had a congressional bill on my clipboard, thought I copied and pasted buttermilk's post but it pasted the bill instead.
Ooops, wrong paste :loco: :crazy::emb:
I see Peter Pan in rays, top right of the sun.
My 05' Duramax doesnt have it either. One tire on my husbands 14' GMC 2500 has a bad one, been on for years now.
:confused:
Oh darn! How did you post this one?
lol
what did you do differently?
Husband does. As a kid he spent a lot of time at the great grandparents walnut ranch, ran around shooting birds off the fruit trees. Great...
Yay!
I see, odd.
on my computer the emojie goes where ever my curser is. Are you by chance trying to drag and drop?