The warning on TV mentioned Monkton Ridge as the closest location to me. About 8 miles east of me. There was lots of rain but the sun is trying to...
Good morning everyone! A couple more wet days ahead.
Also known as Mud Season.
I hate Spring. It is my least favorite season with April being the worst. Around here we are in limbo from late March to mid May. The ground is...
Good morning everyone! Looks like a rainy weekend.
Good morning everyone! The much needed rain yesterday seems to have helped the garden already. More rain is forecast in the next few days.
I like Fall the best. The relief from the heat is great and gets my ambition up.
Good morning everyone! Looks like we are done with 90's for a while. Thunderstorms today. It's very dry so rain is good.
Good morning everyone! Hot and getting very dry around here.
I cleaned out the stove and pipe yesterday.
Good morning everyone! I just got back from my walk and the sweat is dripping off my head. I'm glad I didn't wait any longer.
Good morning everyone! Hot one ahead.
Good morning everyone! The heat starts ramping up today. High 70's today to high 90's by Tues.
It looks like cleaning out the stove, pipe, and putting things away is on the list for next week when it's in the upper 90's.
Good morning everyone! A couple cooler days ahead before the heat wave.
Good morning everyone!
LMAO!
Good morning everyone! Looks like a nice day ahead.
Good morning everyone! Mowing the lawn and working in the garden is the plan.
I had small fires yesterday and Monday. It looks like there might be a couple more before I'm done.