Good morning everyone! Another hot one ahead. My neighbor has a couple dead trees he wants gone but said he's in no hurry, so I'm waiting for the...
It was very quiet around here too. Not a typical July 4. Almost no traffic and no signs of any parties.
Good morning everyone! Hot one ahead, but it's supposed to be hot on the 4th of July. A couple years ago it was chilly and that was weird.
Good morning everyone!
I hope it goes well.
Good morning everyone! Nice day{s) ahead.
Good morning everyone! Looks like it's going to be a nice day here.
Why so soon?
I agree. I like them all. I usually mix them and adjust the combinations depending on outside temperature and length of burn desired.
I am just about 3 years ahead (about 6.5 cords and I use a little over 2 cords a year.). 25% BL, 20% Elm, 25% SBH, 20% Hard Maple, 10% Ash and...
Good morning everyone! I'm glad to see the site is back up and running.
I'm going to kill a little time with a nap.
Good morning everyone! A wet weekend ahead.
Good morning everyone! I stayed up way past my bedtime watching the debate and analysis. Things are going to get interesting.
I would rather do just about anything other than plumbing.
Good morning everyone! Periodontist this morning. I will be glad when it's over.
Good morning everyone! Nice day ahead. Maybe I can get the lawn mowed. Hopefully the garden dries out enough to do some weeding. It's mud now.
It must be the week for dental repairs at FHC. On Wednesday I will have bone replaced in my jaw. They use powdered human bone and then sew up the...
Good morning everyone! Rain all day starting at 9 and high in the 60's