Monin all... :fire:... got the Liberty choochin... :coffee::coffee:... ahhhhhh... headed to my son's place today to help get his well pump changed...
They are incredible.
Have the pipeline protesters gone home yet? Can't imagine being out in a tent in that.
Happy Birthday folks... :camping::camping::camping::fire:
Happy Birthday wildwest ... stay toasty warm today... :fire:
Monin... :coffee::coffee:... gittin' cold round heeya... :shiver:
Scotty Overkill ... do you require flight training for your crew? :rofl: :lol:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:... holy chit that was good... yeeeeeee hawwwwwwww... :rootintootin:
I remember those days in my 40s at the old farm. Wouldn't trade it for anything. Enjoy... :saw::tree:
Backatcha... :tree:
So would I... yikes......
Happy Birthday hawduhs... :camping::axe::camping::camping:
Ayuh, what m'ole buddy Fan said... ;)
I hope it works too. Y'gotta be toasty... and ya live on the moon, so... heat r rup... :fire:
Yeah... the bouncing bench seat was pretty funny...
That's a good idea. Good thinkin Missy... :yes:
Ayuh...
Hybrids have come a long way... :rofl: :lol:
Yeah... I'm not a fan of camo ice either... or the quick stop at the end of a nice flight... :headbang:
Great pics Sean. Having some of it to munch on while you were doing all that work must have been a big hit with everyone... :grizz: