One of our fav shows too.
Good for you Bret Hart ... good luck going forward. Sounds like a great year coming up... :yes:
Ha... thanks for heppin me with that last summah. But... it had been a while... :whistle:
Welp... m'ole JD is 14 yrs old now. I haven't needed anything bigger, for the little projects I use it for. And, I spent a lot of time whippin' up...
Nice ride Trilifter7 ... is that the newer version of my X575?
:shiver:... not gonna be much fun up on a roof in that kinda heat... :zip:... stay warm Grizz.
You betcha... :fire:... but, we gotta figure out a way to turn off hot water rain in the winter months. When it's cold... snow, snow, snow. Loved...
Merry Christmas to you and Judy, Backwoods Savage
Must be a cousin r sumthin... :whistle: [IMG] Monin... :coffee::coffee: -
Nice sunburst Paul. What do you plug that into? Been a Zep fan all my life. That's one of their best albums imo. Bonzo was a big influence on my...
He's probably lucky he had a lot of hair protecting that smaht noggin...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
We got about 6" of snow today but it's supposed to be raining by noon tomorrow... aaaaaaaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... :hair:........ :headbang:......
Monin... 27 degrees warmer this morning vs yesterday... :coffee::coffee:... snow today... light rain and maybe 50 degrees tomorrow......
Wasn't gonna watch this, but... I like making stuff out of... stuff... so I gave him a shot. Very original percussion idea and it sounds pretty...
Wish I had a nickel for every time I've said that. Yup... Mainah... ;)
That's great rottiman !!! Congrats. You went longer than I could after we lost our husky Tekayo, and I sure can relate to "I couldn't take it any...
I'm with ya schlot ... just spent the day outside helping my son swap out his old well pump... we started at about -5 and windy......
Really well done...
Dixie??? I obviously missed a big event at your place Rotti. You got a new family member?