:whistle: ... that'd be me... :emb::D... For Sale - 2009 Suzuki 500 King Quad w/ Tatou tracks & plow
Monin hawduhs... :coffee::coffee:... have yerself a fine Friday. Stay warm... :campfire:
Yeah... I know... I patted her yesterday and assured her I was gonna find her a gooder home... ;)... I discovered lots of things, using it for my...
Perty... :yes:
We bought a Worx 32v battery powered grass trimmer this summer. I expected it to be junk. It only swings one line and it's half the diameter of...
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... we've decided to sell the "beast" (King Quad on tracks)... we just don't use it that much and the JD tractor will...
2009 Suzuki 500 King Quad with Tatou 4S all season tracks (wheels & tires also), plow, winch, trunk/backrest, windshield, utility box. Low miles....
Really nice Gas !
Happy Winter!!! ... :dancer:................................. I know, I know................:heidi:
Enjoy...
Kevin in Ohio ... your skills, your projects... and the results, never cease to blow me away. You are one talented guy and this thread shows how...
Monin... :fire:... :coffee:
Wow Pete... wtg... she's really good! First time... what a voice!
Yeah... I noticed it looked like it's out there. You've probably said it... how many gazillion watts of juice can you make at full throttle?
Impressive place Mr basod ... :yes: Google Maps
You? Relax? ... :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: .... riiiiight... ;):D
"Boss was laughing so I guess that means I not getting fired....(dang again)" ... :rofl: :lol:
Congratulations...
Monin all... :coffee:... have a good Monday start on a great week!
Happy Birthday folks... :camping::camping::camping: