Wired up a battree Tender to the Jeep's battree... so I can see the green indicatah (charged) light from the window. The plow uses a lot of juice....
Well... all righty then... cause, that pain chit is over rated.
Happy Birthday hawduhs... :camping::camping::camping:
Oops... it looked like you wrote it. Sorry bout that. Ouch Well Seasoned ... now, cut that out!!! :BrianK:..... (there) ... :rofl: :lol:
Ouch Gas... now, cut that out!!! :BrianK:..... :D... :coffee::coffee:... monin...
[IMG] [IMG]
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... freezing rain here today... aaaaaaaaaaaeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh!!!! ....... :headbang: (I'd take 10'...
Ouch WW... at least you're able to show zactly how it felt... ;)
And... you live soooooo close too... ;):D
I'm sure he did.
Gotta wonder if Art G feels this is what the song should have been all along.
"I'm feeling much better the last couple of days"... :yes:... good to read Zap. And... you're out gathrin wood again. Good for the head, huh.
[MEDIA]
Merry Christmas hawduhs... :coffee::coffee::coffee:... give your families a big hug from all of us... :campfire:
Merry Christmas Butcher
x2
Merry Christmas to you Scott, Dodi and the kids. Keep the home fires burning... :fire:
Bullseye schlot ... nicely said.
Battery powered units can't be far behind. Cool idea tho... helping Dad with the driveway... :yes:
Merry Christmas everyone!!! :campfire: