:dex:... :yes:
Love it HD... ! Zactly how my pea brain works. Really like his ideas of the log rolling handle and the log prop too. A true back saving gravity...
Ole Joe Peavey... History of The Peavey [IMG]It was in the Spring of 1857 that Joseph Peavey made the first tool to become known as the PEAVEY....
I'm 5'11"...
Yessuh... we're all gooder... :rootintootin:... gonna be a rockin' year... :dex:
No... it's just right for my height. If you stand, with back straight, and a 30" hookeroon will stick in the end of a split at about 3-4" off the...
Made in Maine mistah man... :dex:... :D
I've had a 30" LogRite like this for a while. Light and rugged. I like it. [IMG]
:headbang:... sorry H... just damm... Sofa King perfect... :deadhorse:
My view coming up out of the woods from an awesome snow shooo this monin... :ithappened: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Monin all... :coffee::coffee:... HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! Snow shooo'in down in the woods fer sure today. Got another 2" of snow last night on top of...
:rofl: :lol:... ayuh... sad...
Happy Birthday to all you new year's hawduhs... WOW......
Monin all... :coffee:... :fire:... lickin' my wounds from shovlin' heavy snow yesterday. More today after raking off the eaves. Looks like another...
wildwest ... turned out the place couldn't get their parking area plowed so they were closed tonight anyway. basod ... good thing you know...
That was the plan but 18" of heavy wet snow has been all of the workout I want today... LOL... I'm pooped and I'm only half done movin' snow. It...
Thx WW... will do... :rootintootin:
TurboDiesel ... Tim has come to Maine for snowsleddin' adventures. Bet he'd have all kinds of info about Maine's trails.
It's snowing like crazy right now. Hurts me to say it but... she miiiiiiiiiight be right... :heidi: ... :rofl: :lol:
My honey has convinced me that my pea brain was flickerin' a little, and she brought me back to my senses... :emb:... only took a week......