It's great year for basketball in Iowa this year. UNI, Iowa and Iowa State all defeated teams ranked No.1 this year!
I haven't and it probably wouldn't be what we want with the location of our porch and a tree in the area.
Thanks for the info everyone. Also great write up on your build Scotty Overkill. The issues are: 1) Space is at a premium. The room I'm look at...
Welcome good sir. Enjoy your stay.
Hey guys and gals, I'm looking at putting in a brand new fireplace with an insert in our living room. We already have a stove in another room so...
Well, I think we (myself and this site) have created a monster. My bride now is excited to move forward with fireplace with an insert in our...
SAY WHAT??!!
No, I put in a bunch of unpaid overtime because I'm salaried. Most private sector jobs around here don't take MLK off, just state and federal...
Salary? Salaried and I work 6 days a week. MLK is just another work day.
Stay warm out there tomorrow.
We had our Christmas this past Saturday. This was inside each cracker. Thought you would like to see it. [IMG]
Welcome! Looking for a friendly place??? You found it! Sit back....feet up by the fire... enjoy!!!
Yes, there's a farmer who has at least a dozen restored AC's. Every year he takes them to the fair to display. He has all sorts of help to drive...
Didn't get as cold as they thought so no hot water fun :( Suppose to get up to 7 below. Nice and warm in here thanks to some ash and elm. Take...
I've had it work around 20 below so I bet it worked in Siberia too. :)
Single digits all day. Not suppose get above 0 tomorrow. Might dip to 20 below tonight. Hope to to the water freezing trick with boiling water...
End looks like the elm I just fed the stove yesterday. Nice little haul. :)
I know the hills around Santee are flush with them.
Cool picture.