True....wait....I won't be there. :)
Get together
I've got a back door that I that same issue with....gotta love old houses. :) I did end up using 3/8" drywall to help around a couple windows so...
Good to have you here! Make yourself at home!
The down side of loving an animal...I feel your pain. Take care.
Rottiman had a birthday and I missed it??? I thought we all voted that his birthday was going to be an international FHC holiday and we all...
It's easy to "like" someones post...or say something nice here because its a great positive atmosphere. But I wondered what would happen when you...
True love!! :)
Thanks for the pics and enjoy your stay!
Not me....too small, but it would look purdy! :)
The area I pulled my honeysuckle from was cut then bulldozed, much like Kevin in Ohio did. I wouldn't call it fast growing. The wind break I...
Very cool to see a larger trunk. Looks like it shows multiple "cores".
It's pretty dense...not as dense as me, but pretty dense none the less. :)
I was surprised how easily it splits. Of course they were small diameter :) Seems to put off some intense heat. An added feature is that the bark...
I had good results after a year of sitting in stacks. By the way what's the exchange rate of a US jag to the Canadian jag? :)
I posted before that I helped clear a very old windbreak of mature honeysuckle. They were easily 15' tall. A lot of the what I took for wood was...
Great improvement to the old open fireplace indeed!
pql1 amazing good man. Pallet Pete hope things work out for all involved. I found out earlier this week a coworkers wife has cancer in her...
I've never had good luck converting cats....unless you count that time I made Tabby go from a 4 legged cat to a 3 legged cat. :)
The problem is when Canada comes to help they have to borrow our stuff. "Oh gees eh, I thought you brought the ammo." :)