The snow melted enough today so that I could get at the trailer and unload it. Now it's ready when I head out to cut the rest of the trunk. Here...
Seems fair enough. If you had an agreement and he didn't come through I'd be leary of doing it again.
Mmmm, A&W in a frosty mug! Ayinger Brau Weisse for the hard stuff. Mmmm, German beer. [MEDIA]
Lots of mulberry in my stacks. Fresh cut and aged both look like mine. Nice score!
But all that work makes burning those rounds all the sweeter! :) Oil changed, wiper blades and muffler pipe repaired on my wife's car. All ready...
You should pin yourself on the map.
Don't know the back story but what he has to put up with, kindness from you will go a long way.
27ish now. Threw a split of locust and a couple of sticks of honeysuckle to warm things up this morning. Maybe more snow and cold next week.
I'm thinking we should do a "Men of FHC" calender...obviously Jack Straw is lobbying to be on the cover. :)
With your great attitude, love of saws and wood you will never fit in here! Just kidding....welcome and enjoy!
Very sweet indeed!
Wow, impressive looking indeed. All nicely stacked and ready for the saw!
Hmmmm, anyone else thinking Papadave is speaking from experience??? :)
I know how to get a higher pitch from each one of them.....don't let them wear the pots. :)
Did you really have to ask at all Butcher? :)
Good point. My mother has about 8 fairly mature ones. Each year we prune them so it's easy to mow. Great wood for burning too. Have been using...
Lol! The list is long...but hopefully they all read this. :)
A big "dislike" to this!
Now don't get me wrong, we have our share of bad apples....just look at people like wildwest , Eric VW or this schlot character. Trouble makers I...
Now that you say that....I might just show up and spoil everyone's fun!!! :)