A picture from out by the stacks. [IMG]
Man yooperdave, sounds miserable. Got any meds? Early morning walk in the snow and wind...love it. Makes walking into the stove room feel so good! :)
Thanks....it's how my parents brought me up God, family, country. We are incredibly lucky in this coutnry, the freedoms we have are a gift worth...
At our local caucus. Starting off with the pledge of allegiance. [IMG] Next will be speakers for each candidate.
Welcome to the FHC family! You're among friends here.
Before I do, what is his position on covering stacks....bark up or bark down....Stihl or Husky? :)
Meeting tonight canceled. Lack of quorum because of the caucus. Looks like I'll be able to go myself.
Hope you're feeling better man.
Boy they make that look easy!
Best of luck! I'm sure you'll do great!
Just want to say that I think we all need to make sure comments we make are something we can discuss and not something to bait another member into...
Thanks everyone. I've had a hard time connecting with her lately, so doing this was a lot of fun. ....and Eric VW, of course! :)
Threw a small fire of apple and oak before I headed out to work for a while. Probably won't need another one until tonight... mid 30s today.
Welcome! Are you a yooper or a troll? :) I like the idea of a larger firebox. I'm only able to load e-w with the 16" splits I use. Have fun and...
My daughter has a house with a fireplace. The city inspected the old chimney and said it needed to be lined to reused. I came up with some ways...
Thanks. Yes, tomorrow night might get interesting in Iowa eh?
Our furnace has come on only a hand of times this years...usually when we slepted in on some very cold mornings., until we got a fire started.
Hackberry is a good wood...it burns like....wood. :)
Looks like a heavy duty unit indeed!
Thanks....it just needs to meet my Fiskars before I put it up on some pallets.