They sounded weak in my opinion.....but then again I'm not a big fan either. Too bad they didn't have Santana shredding it up over half time. :)
Half time. Cold play was awful. They actually made Bruno Mars look good. Beyonce proves once again she really can't sing. Please get back to the...
That was just good hard defense...uggg
Unnecessary roughness???
Go Pack go! I'm watching for the commercials....and for the food. :)
We still have a good share, but a string of mid 30 days is taking its toll. We've had 44" or snow so far. Above average for us, making schlot a...
I see you and raise you a $0.69 box of macaroni and cheese! :)
Heresy! Ban him...until his next post! :)
Excellent work! Have to go far to cut?
Just for fun. Reminds me of a cross country race a friend and I were in (One Lap of America). I cranked the polka while we prepped the...
Have an album of his. Good stuff.
....and to round out the night. [MEDIA]
[MEDIA] Winding down a bit.
[MEDIA] Johnny Rotten and boys
[MEDIA] A bit faster pace on time this one.
[MEDIA]
Run!!!!
Spartacus getting warm after his bath. [IMG]
Dropped some snow on us last night and temps dropped back a bit. Just breaking into the 20s so a couple splits of locust are cooking away. :)
Anyone else put there pallets on old lumber? I've got a supply of old landscape timbers I've been using. Keeps the pallets high and dry.