Helped my friend take down a poplar that was shading an oak on my trip to Wisconsin this weekend. Chopped it down with my Gransfor axe. Took time...
I heard 10,000! Home stretch...downtown Hayward. [IMG] The bridge over the highway, just before the final stretch through downtown. [IMG] Had...
You won! :)
In Hayward Wisconsin for the Birkie cross country race. Making a grocery run so I can make breakfast for everyone. Feels like spring. 37 so just...
How to say the Lords prayer To stand and take your hat off for the national anthem Hold a door for a woman Help a senior citizen with a task...
I thought the probes went in your hand? No wonder why my hand never stays lit! :)
Jack was great in the Support your local sheriff and gunfighter movies!
She worked at the hardware store that I went to. First time she met me she told her sister that she was going to marry me! Not only is she...
I woke up to the furnace too....but that's because I fell asleep at 8:30 and didn't get enough loaded in the stove before bed...doh! Problem...
Got into the teens so after I finished the knee wall in the laundry room I built the door frame for the shed I'm building. I decided to go with a...
Absolutely!
Took the dogs for an early morning walk. We're at 0 so it woke us all up but nothing like your temps rottiman! Off to Menards with my 11% rebate...
Done for the day! The 2.5 hour trip home next. My bride has fresh made bread and Belgian beer waiting for me!
Glad you didn't find those under your pillow. :)
Mid teens dropping to double digits below tomorrow night. Got another inch of snow today. Nice light snow all day. So peaceful on a hectic day. :)...
Ever venture up to Charles City to see the Hart Parr and Oliver collection?
Very cool. Oliver 66?
Hehe...I was splitting wood when I met my daughter's first boyfriend. Shook his hand as I still held the axe with the other. He didn't last...
Welcome to your second home! :)
I hope Cam learns a little humility from this game. He has huge talent but his ego is even bigger than his talent.