Absolutely awesome! I bet you are flying high!!
Thanks!
Yes welcome aboard!
With the thread that mattjm1017 has going, I decided to update this one. The south wall is all demo'ed, just waiting for a nice weekend to...
That's a big downside of batts. Its too easy to not do it correctly. :)
Free....great price. You ended up with R15 then? Nice. I've never filled a wall cavity with board insulation. Do you think it took any longer...
Linux is great. We use them as Internet and data servers. Stable as a rock.
Ouch! My brain hurts from reading your post! :)
Thats a good one. Have you listened to The Six Shooter with Jimmy Stewart?
I use to download to my computer also, but now I use an android app for it. The files are pretty small so going beyond my data plan isn't a...
Great stuff...you have a favorite show?
SRV is absolutely amazing!
40s today. Back to shoulder wood. Silver maple.
As long as you don't start answering yourself outloud. :)
Just remember the blue board has a r value of 5 per inch.
Good that it is fiberglass. That black board really does little to help insulate.
While you have the wall open grab some incense and test the walls for air leaks, especially along the block to stud wall joint the and around the...
Oh and that knee wall as was said is a big issue unless it's insulated outside. Even so furring it out and insulating it would be a nice gain for you.
From those pics, adding isn't an option unless you go with a pink board (extruded poly) over the studs and before drywall. But that messes with...
I probably wouldn't. Fiberglass batts work best when not compressed. Maybe that's not an issue but I'd start with a new slate. Any pics of what's...