Yeah, thought so. Saw that myself and about croaked. :rofl: :lol:
Farmer's BF is great. They're a little pricey, but the food is good.
Let's see.....$90 for 3 pieces, or 120 for 2. Hmmmmmm:headbang: There's almost 1/4" gap between the stock boards, which is why I mentioned using...
The guy doing the work on SisIL's place is .....um.......just not very gooder. Not gonna' even have him come over. Called 3 guys today (and the...
^^^^^ I got the B12T12C 1 piece. It's been a while, but I cut two pieces from that and had enough for one more.
Tubes in the 30 are stainless steel. Probably gonna be a long time before they disintegrate. Long time. Keep 'em cleaned out. If it makes you feel...
Sorry HD HDRock .....wife and I went to Gaylord and just got home. That's the heater brother got and he's had it about a year.
Don't know. My brother has one in his small garage/shop and says it works pretty well. They're only good up to 150-ish sq ft though.
Ok, I stalled to talk to my wife for a minute and wildwest beat me to it. :rofl: :lol: Moral, don't talk to wife...........no wait, that won't...
Just follow install CTCs and you should be good to go. I built my hearth up 1', and should have gone a little higher. I think Backwoods Savage...
I've had quinoa (pronounced keen-wah, if you didn't know......I pronounced quinn-oh-ah :rofl: :lol:), and it's pretty good stuff. Wife bought some...
That's almost exactly the sq footage of our bedroom which I converted from a 3 season porch. Look into E-heat electric heaters, that plug into a...
I still wanna fire him. :dex::rofl: :lol:
Does anyone know how to fire someone BEFORE they've been hired? :rofl: :lol: Yeah, pretty much.
Well, 5:30 PM and no call, no show so far.
Called the guy this morning and got a promise someone would be here today. I'm going over to SisIL's tomorrow to let in the contractor who's doing...
Well, Dennis said it all (or most of it). I'll throw in my $.02. The blower on our stove got a bit loud at the end of last winter. It was full of...
"Most of my bars dont have lettering on them anymore." Yep. Prolly has something to do with flippin' 'em.:whistle::rofl: :lol:
Scrape off the lettering. :dex:
PMd