Always tough starting on a new path, but you're up to it. Best of luck, Butcher .
I'm watching because there are a bunch of trees marked at SisIL's place and I don't know what the markings mean. I'm hoping to learn something...
:popcorn:
Yep, pretty standard install practice.
Absolutely.....we made lots of memories in that pool. Way too much fun. The movie "Dirty Dancing" was big, and the girls and I did the scene where...
Jeesh, who let the FT guy in? The guards were given very specific direction.............:rofl: :lol:
Same question. :whistle: Man, this is gettin' confuzzling. :headbang:
Did I miss something?
Woohoo! After a while, I found having a pool to be work. Nice to be able to jump in whenever though.
Maybe I've been doing it wrong, but the old guy leaves 1/8" gap all around the windows so he can caulk inside and out. I've seen caulk separate...
Old guy has one helper. He seemed pretty spry for being older than Methuselah.:picard: I'll take the quote and go from there. I at first thought...
Well, well, well, guy called and he and his contractor actually showed up a bit ago. Siding guy was pretty quiet. We'll see how long it takes for...
Wha...........? I dint do nuthin.
You did it wrong. :rofl: :lol::picard: I keep cutting it and it's still too short..............Surely, someone must make a shaft stretcher.;)
Sure, go ahead...shatter my dream. :rofl: :lol: Seriously though, congrats on the sale.:dex:
That's fantastic, Dennis.
Underground nuclear test?:picard:
Sasquatch. He's mean SOB......so I've heard.
Musta' been a break in the core universal fabric wut caused it.
Just buy a spare stove. :whistle: